Building Permit Applications:
All permit applications must be submitted with all required materials. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been received by the Township. Any project that adds new impervious cover will need to fill out a Stormwater, Erosion Control, and Grading Application. All structural, electric, plumbing, and mechanical work can be submitted under the general Building Permit Application.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com, mailed to P.O. Box 79 Westtown, PA 19395, or dropped off at the Township building, located at 1039 Wilmington Pike, West Chester.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NEW PERMIT APPLICATION FORMS WENT INTO EFFECT SEPTEMBER 2022. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON OLDER FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Residential Building Permit Application
- Shed & Fence Permit Application
- Stormwater, Erosion Control, and Grading Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Solar Panel Permits Supplement
- Contractor Registration Form
- Workers Comp Form
- Permit Application Instructions
- Chester Co. Assessment Office Permit Info Letter
- Demolition Permit Application
- Escrow Agreement